Powered by Blogger.

Thursday, February 10, 2011

Fresh Healty Body Sat Score?


Question by Biscuit: SAT ?
I’m an international student and planning to study my undergraduate in the US, I took the SAT a few weeks ago and I wasn’t so fast and left so many questions unanswered. today I got my online and it’s like that
critical reading: 410
math: 480
writing 480 multiple choice 51, essay 6

do you think I can get into a state university with these ?
does anyone know how to get a combined score, is it 1370 or 1427?

Best answer:

Answer by bluecollaraddict
i would take them again.

Give your answer to this question below!

search too much


Read More:Fresh Healty Body Sat Score?

Share/Bookmark
Free Images Hollywood Images Fun Stock Images Bollywood Images shaadi

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP