Powered by Blogger.

Sunday, February 27, 2011

Giuliana Rancic talks on her new reality show


Giuliana Rancic talks on her new reality show about how she’s just not ready to try for a baby again after suffering a devastating miscarriage. In a clip from and upcoming episode, Giuliana says that “I’m emotionally not ready now. I’m not ready to go through it again.”

I’m sure that’s a sentiment echoed by lots of women who have suffered miscarriages. Giuliana also goes on to relate that she felt a sense of guilt over the miscarriage and that she worried that her husband blamed her for the loss.

“I was feeling guilty and I thought maybe you thought I did something.” Which I think is also a common feeling for women in the same situation. Of course Bill responded with “That’s absurd.”

Miscarriage is something that many couples suffer through so it’s nice to see that they’re being so open and honest about how they feel about it.

You can catch Giuliana & Bill on the Style network Monday nights at 8 pm and 11 pm

Read More:Giuliana Rancic talks on her new reality show

Share/Bookmark
Free Images Hollywood Images Fun Stock Images Bollywood Images shaadi

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP