Powered by Blogger.

Saturday, February 19, 2011

The REAL interview with Craig Wolf- “Inherit the Wind”

Finally here is the epic interview and debate about HR 5034, the WSWA’s opinion about direct shipping and wine, and the exposure of an upcoming partnership between Shipcompliant and the WSWA. Please feel free to comment or post your blog editorial about the content of this interview. You can find the audio here (both in .wav and .mpg) formats:

Craig Wolf Interview mp3

Craig Wolf Interview .wav

Sorry for the delay but huge thanks to Candace Hermsmeyer (@mrspinotblogger) for her incredibly fast transcription and for back up from our friends @redwhiteboston.

Craig Wolf: Sounds like it’s working

Paul Mabray: Yes, Craig, it is, we actually can use technology as well as lead it, so (laughter). But again, uh Craig, thank you very much for giving us this opportunity and like I said, such a pleasure to speak with you. We had a lot of fun with the last video, and thank you for being such a good sport about it.

CW: Well I’m glad somebody forwarded it to me. You know, it’s funny, I actually was sitting in the office today with Cary Green from Wine America. He hadn’t seen it, so I made sure to point it out to him.

(laughter)

PM: Yeah, it’s uh, it’s been a fun project for sure. And it was a lot of fun to play with, so. So, um, well I just wanted to say before I actually even get started. You know, despite our predisposition to be proponents of consumer direct and direct sales in general, we really do believe that the three-tier system is an important element of the wine industry. And it’s an essential part of the wine industry. So I want you to understand that that’s also our perspective. You know, it’s not anti-wholesale by any means. It’s, um, synergistic components of one whole ecosphere.

CW: Well, Paul, I appreciate that, and in your little vignette, in your little film, you said that. And I noticed that and I appreciate that, and I think that most wineries recognize that, and that wholesalers are an integral part of the growth of wine in this country, so I appreciate that.

PM: No problem. Well let’s start with the questions that we sent to you. And I really want to start with the first one, which is the main topic, which is: What does HR5034 really mean to you and the WSWA?


Read More: The REAL interview with Craig Wolf- “Inherit the Wind”

Share/Bookmark
Free Images Hollywood Images Fun Stock Images Bollywood Images shaadi

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP