Powered by Blogger.

Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Sexy Kim Kardashian Sing a Song


I really hate to get on the band wagon and say the same thing that everyone else is saying. I actually listened to the whole song so that I could say something positive. I may have found one positive thing to say but I’m not sure. This Kim Kardashian song is pretty sad.

No wonder she was so nervous about her Kim Kardashian song. I hope that she decides to just stay a … what is she again? Her voice was not even her own and yet she still sounded HORRIBLE. I heard the beat on the Kim Kardashian song and I thought that it may be ok but then she started singing.

Read More:Kim Kardashian Sing a Song


Share/Bookmark
Free Images Hollywood Images Fun Stock Images Bollywood Images shaadi

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP