Powered by Blogger.

Friday, February 4, 2011

Coupon: Free Coffee-Mate


The first 100,000 people to signup at noon est will get a coupon for free Coffee-Mate. I wouldn’t worry about missing out if you’re an hour or two late. Trust me, a hundred thousand is a lot. I’ve had at least that many different rejections from girls.

You’re not my type. My dad says I’m not allowed to date until I’m 30. I think I’m allergic to you. And all of those were within the last week alone.

Just an fyi…according to their site it’s PST time not EST.

Offer good in the US only. Offer valid for the first 100,000 coupon requests on February 4, 2011 starting at 9AM PST until 11:59PM PST or while supplies last. Limit one (1) coupon for a free COFFEE-MATE® product per person per email address and maximum two (2) coupons per household or address. Please allow 2-3 weeks for delivery. Offer may not be republished without written consent from NESTLÉ. Void where prohibited. See coupon for restrictions.

Read More:Coupon: Free Coffee-Mate

Share/Bookmark
Free Images Hollywood Images Fun Stock Images Bollywood Images shaadi

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP