Powered by Blogger.

Friday, February 11, 2011

Jennifer Hudson to Oprah: I've lost 80 pounds


Thursday, singer Jennifer Hudson was absolutely bursting to tell Oprah Winfrey and her studio audience how much weight she has lost on Weight Watchers.

Her Weight Watchers leader Liz, however, was less enthusiastic. It seems she didn't want people to get caught up on the number of pounds as much as the need to change bad habits.

But after some discussion – and Hudson bouncing in her seat and saying "I want to tell it!" – she revealed the magic number.

"I've lost 80 pounds," she told Winfrey before the talk show host and some members of the audience gave her a standing ovation.

Resplendent in a gray dress and heels, Hudson told Winfrey she is still adjusting to her new body.

"It's like a brand new me," she said. "Sometimes I don't even recognize myself."

Hudson said she made the decision to lose the weight while she was pregnant with her now 2-year-old son, and she eventually went from a size 16 to a size 6.

Read MOre:Jennifer Hudson to Oprah: I've lost 80 pounds

Share/Bookmark
Free Images Hollywood Images Fun Stock Images Bollywood Images shaadi

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP