Powered by Blogger.

Friday, February 11, 2011

Lady Gaga’s New Song Can’t Potty Train Toddlers But Her Older Stuff Can


The Monster Ball Poker Face revamped2 tweak Lady Gagas New Song Cant Potty Train Toddlers But Her Older Stuff Can

Lady Gaga's the real deal.

I’m into Lady Gaga. And I take a lot of heat for it. But I really don’t care. Overexposed though she may be, she still comes off fresh and provocative. Uniquely unaffected. The real deal in an industry laden with posers. Regardless of whether or not you share my high opinion of Lady Gaga, one thing’s for sure. She’s got a new song out — “Born This Way.” And I’m sure that everyone will go, well, gaga over it. She seems to have the golden touch.

Yet despite that golden touch and despite the fact that I’m a big fan, “Born This Way” will never touch my personal Lady Gaga favorite. For it truly helped me potty train the triplets.

See, I went through this phase when I used to sing whatever it was I was doing to my toddlers. Truth be told, I still do it, but not as often because it’s usually greeted with a chorus of “NO”s. But before they grew weary of it, they took great delight in me signing songs to them. One night when Caroline was away, I was preparing dinner for my little guys and my spontaneous show began inadvertently as I handed them their sippy cups of milk while singing made up words to the Kiss anthem, “Lick It Up.”

Read MOre:Lady Gaga’s New Song Can’t Potty Train Toddlers But Her Older Stuff Can

Share/Bookmark
Free Images Hollywood Images Fun Stock Images Bollywood Images shaadi

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP