Powered by Blogger.

Monday, February 28, 2011

(Video) Watch Colin Firth Oscar Acceptance Speech


Watch Colin Firth’s acceptance speech (video), where Firth talks about the inspiration to dance following his win for Best Actor in The King’s Speech.

Colin Firth says during his Oscar acceptance speech: “I’m afraid I have to warn you that I’m experiencing stirrings somewhere in the upper abdominals which are threatening to form themselves into dance moves,” adding, “Joyous as they may be for me, it would be extremely problematic if they make it to my legs before I get off stage.”

Aw, I could do with a little joyous Firth dancing!

Read More: (Video) Watch Colin Firth Oscar Acceptance Speech

Share/Bookmark
Free Images Hollywood Images Fun Stock Images Bollywood Images shaadi

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP